Bosch GTC 400 C Professional Thermal Camera
The new Bosch GTC 400 C Professional is the robust and easy to understand solution to visualize temperatures and to process data easily thanks to WiFi & App support. It is state-of-the-art technology that fits into your budget, bringing all the benefits of thermal imaging into your daily business.
1. Integrated visual camera to display and save the real image together with
2. Infrared sensor resolution of 160x120 pixels for detailed thermal images.
3. Big 3.5" color display for better view on measurement results.
4. Micro USB for easy data transfer to your computer -- "GTC Transfer Software" helps create reports easily.
5. Integrated WiFi Hotspot for fast and easy picture transfer to Bosch Measuring Master App.
6. Robust and protected against dust and splash water (IP 53).
7. Dual power source runs with 12V Li-Ion battery pack and/or with standard alkaline batteries (AA).
Application of the GTC 400 C Professional thermal camera
Designed for use in trades such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), electricity, window installation or dry walling. See the GTC 400 C Professional in various application ranges.
The Bosch thermal camera GTC 400 C Professional is the ideal tool to make detailed measurements for a picture-perfect analysis of the existing conditions and heat distribution -- so that you can draw the right conclusions for your work.
- Find leakages
- Check the routing of heating cables
- Check floor heating's distribution box, i.e. are the pipes correctly labeled
- Check radiators if they are vented
- Locate heating pipes in floors or walls
- Find the cause for occurring drafts
Seeing. Understanding. Avoiding mistakes.
Thermal imaging is a reliable way for you to get a good picture of what the conditions are -- it creates facts that enable you to proceed with your work much more efficiently and to avoid errors.
- Evaluate the actual condition of insulations
- Avoid errors when drilling, i.e. damage floor heating pipelines
- Detect damp patches or leakages (moist areas)
A new dimension of efficiency.
Thermal imaging with Bosch GTC 400 C Professional is able to give you reliable answers to many of your questions that occur in daily business on-site.
- Check switch cabinets for loose contacts
- Check electrical components, e.g. printed circuit boards of electronic devices
- Check fuses and contactors
- Check cables if they are broken or overloaded
Window and door installations:
Weak point detection at a glance.
Thermo-graphy is a great tool for you to evaluate given conditions on-site correctly and fast -- to take the right measures accordingly.
- Check the insulation of windows, doors and shutter boxes
- Detect sources for drafts
- Pinpoint water intrusion and find e.g. leaky insulations in basement