- USB interface (only 150M and 250M)
- User-friendly menu
- Automatic height calculation and delta height
- The right leveling applications
- Built-in memory (only 150M and 250M)
Leica Sprinter 150 for Automatic Height Calculations
Leica Sprinter 150M/250M for Advanced Levelling Work
The Sprinter 150M and 250M are the perfect tools for advanced construction levelling tasks. Store up to 1,000 measurements, download and transfer them for further calculations to Excel to a PC via USB. The delta height calculation and programs line leveling, cut & fill and monitoring facilitates your leveling jobs significantly. The 0.7 mm accuracy of the 250M and the monitoring program allow machine and construction subsidence measurements.
Leica Sprinter Onboard Software:
- Delta height: Sprinter 150/150M/250M
- Line Levelling: Sprinter 150M/250M
- Cut & fill: Sprinter
- Aim and Focus: With its high-accuracy optical elements you simply aim and focus the staff as an optical level.
- Push the Button: With its easy one-button operation, Leica Sprinter does not need any intensive training. Simply push the red button to take the measurement. That's all you need to do.
- Read: Optical reading is no longer needed. The bar code on the staff determines height and distance which is displayed on a highly visible LCD display. There will be no misreading.
- Calculate: The Leica Sprinter takes on your calculations. Choose the right application in your language. The correct results will be displayed (for Sprinter 150 -- only delta height and tracking) : Delta height, Line levelling, Cut & fill, Tracking & monitoring
- Memorize: With their built-in memory for storing up to 1,000 points, the Sprinter 150M and 250M avoid transcription errors.
- Download: With Leica Sprinter 150M and 250M, data can be downloaded to your personal computer via USB Interface. The Sprinter DataLoader enables a smooth data transfer to Excel. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.
- Increase Productivity
- Minimize Human Errors
- Operate in Low Light Conditions
Does your crew speak different languages? Ours does.The Leica Sprinter is the only instrument of its class with multiple languages onboard. This allows the user to choose the preferred language -- simply and with only one keystroke, for improved efficiency and convenience.