Leica Sprinter 250M Imperial Package
Leica Sprinter 250M Features
- Height and distance
- Inverse staff reading
- Delta height
- Multilingual function
- Line leveling
- Cut & fill and monitoring
- Data storage & USB interface
Improved WorkFlow and High Productivity
Avoid transcription errors and improve your workflow. Store up to 1,000 measurements and download them to your personal computer via USB Interface. The Sprinter DataLoader enables a smooth data transfer to Microsoft Excel. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.
High Application Flexibility
Calculate - The Leica Sprinter takes on your calculations. Choose the right application in your language. The correct results will be displayed:
- Delta Height
- Cut & Fill
- Tracking & Monitoring
Memorize - With their built-in memory for storing up to 1,000 points, the Sprinter 250M avoid transcription errors.
Download - With Leica Sprinter 250M, data can be downloaded to your personal computer via USB Interface. The Sprinter DataLoader enables a smooth data transfer to Microsoft Excel. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.
Leica Sprinter OnBoard Software
- Delta Height - This function calculates the height difference between points. Enter your benchmark, measure your backsight and then your various targets (foresights) The delta height is always calculated and displayed.
- Line-Leveling - Whether you only have back and foresights or even intermediate sights, choose the line leveling job you need. Enter your starting benchmark, measure your backsights, intermediate sights and foresights until you have reached your final point. All measurements are stored in the appropriate order.
- Cut & Fill - This onboard application indicates the cut & fill results based on a reference level. Enter your required reference level and benchmark. Take the backsight and start measuring. The program displays now the cut & fill results, height differences, compared to your reference level.
Sprinter 250M Electronic Level with internal memory (with Imperial staff)Package, containing:
- Sprinter 250M Electronic Level, 1.0mm accuracy,internal memory , USB cable, user manual and case.
- GSB5 Sunshade for digital level.
- GSS111-1 Dual face telescopic levelling staff, 16.4ft, 4 sections, SPRINTER barcode / ft
- Charger including 4 AA NiMH Batteries
Leica Sprinter 250M Specifications
|Height accuracies||Standard deviation height measurement per 1 km double run (ISO 17123-2)|
|Electronic measurement||1.0/0.7 mm|
|Optical measurement||With standard aluminum E-scale/Numeral staff: 2.5 mm|
|-Single staff reading||Standard Deviation: 0.6 mm (electronic) and 1.2 mm (optical) at 30 m|
|Distance accuracies||Standard deviation distance measurement 10 mm for D b 10 m and (Distance in m x 0.001) for D > 10 m|
|Range||2 to 100 m (electronic)|
|Measuring modes||Single and Tracking|
|Time for single measurement||<3 sec|
|Compensator||Magnet damped pendulum compensator (range +/- 10 min)|
|Telescope||Magnification (optical) 24x|
|Data storage||up to 1,000 points|
|Power supply||AA dry cells (4 x LR6/AA/AM3 1.5 V)|