Leica Sprinter 150M Metric Package
Leica Sprinter 150M Offers CALCULATE. MEMORIZE. DOWNLOAD.
- USB interface (only 150M and 250M)
- User-friendly menu
- Automatic height calculation and delta height
- The right leveling applications
- Built-in memory (only 150M and 250M)
- Multiple languages available
Improved Workflow and High Productivity
Avoid transcription errors and imporve your workflow. Store up to 2,000 measurements and download them to your personal computer via USB interface. The Sprinter DataLoader enables a smooth data transfer to Microsoft Excel. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.
High Application Flexibility
Be prepared for all type of construction leveling tasks with the automatic calculation programs of the Leica Sprinter M. The programs for:
- Delta height, calculates the height difference between points. Enter your benchmark, measure your backsight and then your various targets (foresights) for accurate calculations. The delta height is always calculated and clearly displayed.
- Line leveling, whether you only have back and foresights or even intermediate sights, choose the line leveling job you need. Enter your starting benchmark, measure your backsights, intermediate sights and foresights until you have reached your final point. All measurements are stored in the appropriate and convenient order.
- Cut and fill, this onboard application indicates the cut and fill results based on a reference level. Enter your required reference level and benchmark. Take the backsight and start measuring. The program displays now the cut and fill results, height differences, compared to your reference level.
- Construction site
- Control measurements
- Collect height and angle data
- Align concrete forms
- Install ceilings and partitions
- Lay gravity flow pipe
- Locate underground services
- Site preperation
Sprinter 150M Electronic Level Metric Standard Package, with internal memory, containing:
- Sprinter 150M Electronic level, 1.5 mm accuracy, with internal memory, USB cable, user manual and case.
- Charger, 4 rechargeable batteries.
- GSS111 Dual face telescopic leveling staff, 5m, 4 sections, SPRINTER barcode / E-Scale cm-graduation, with circular bubble, in transport bag (Standard version).
- GSB5 Sunshade for digital level.
- Charger including 4 AA NiMH Batteries
Leica Sprinter 150M Specifications
|Height accuracies||Standard deviation height measurement per 1 km double run (ISO 17123-2)|
|Electronic measurement||1.5 mm|
|Optical measurement||With standard aluminum E-Scale/Numeral staff: 2.5 mm|
|Single staff reading||Standard deviation: 0.6 mm (electronic) and 1.2 mm (optical) at 30 m|
|Distance accuracies||Standard deviation distance measurement 10 mm for D ≤ 10 m and (Distance in m x 0.001) for D > 10 m|
|Measuring modes||Single and tracking|
|Time for single measurement||< 3 sec|
|Compensator||Magnet damped pendulum compensator (range +/- 10 min)|
|Telescope||Magnification (optical) 24x|
|Data storage||Up to 1,000 points|
|Power supply||AA dry cells (4 x LR6/AA/AM3 1.5 V)|
|Weight||< 2.5 kg|