CST MT200 Locator & Rolatape RT320 Measuring Wheel Combo
Magna-Trak MT200 has all the features needed in a magnetic locator, ergonomically designed for complete one-handed operation. Locate ferrous objects underground, underwater, or in snow; PK Nails, Iron Pipes, Valve Covers, Masonry Nails, Manhole Covers, Cast Iron Water and Gas Lines, Surveyors Markers and More.
Object Depth. Depth Reception various on ground surface and mass of object.
Small Masonry Nail: up to 6 inches
Large Masonry Nail: up to 8 inches
Valve Box: up to 8 feet
Manhole Cover: up to 8 feet
5" Iron Pipe: up to 8 feet
Large Iron Tank: up to 15 feet
Large LCD Display
- Digital readout and bar graph allow you to locate visually
- Used with audio tone allows for pinpoint accuracy, even in congested search areas
- Segmented battery level indicator means no power loss surprises
- Indicator cautions when detecting a power line
- Lets you adjust volume and sensitivity with the same hand that holds the locator
- No mechanical controls, membrane is sealed from dust and moisture
- Enhanced to produce a richer tone for easier locating.
- Lightweight (only 3 lbs.)
- Water-resistant housing permits use in the rain
- Ergonomic handle with textured grip
Six "AA" 11/2 Volt Batteries, 100 hours of intermittent operation (with alkaline batteries), Approximately 2 lbs with batteries, 4' - 2 3/4" Length.