10AWG PV Wire 2KV UL-4703
Product Description: Solarlink brand Photovoltaic cable.
Insulated with chemically cross-linked polyethylene insulation.
- AWG: 10
- Strand: 7
- Insulation Thickness (mils): 75
- Nominal OD (inch): 0.266
- Approximate Net Weight (lbs/1M'): 59.09
- Copper Weight ( lbs/1M'): 32.05
- Ampacity 90ºC Wet/Dry: 40
Applications: Appropriate for use in solar power applications that require 2000 volt rating. For use in grounded interconnection and ungrounded Photovoltaic power systems.
Conductors: Stranded bare copper per ASTM B-3,B-8.
Insulation: Chemically cross-linked polyethylene
Industry Listings & Standards:
- UL Listed as Photovoltaic Cable per Standard Subject 4703 and 44
- -40°C/90°C Wet/105°C Dry Rated
- Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
- C(UL)US RW90 2000V Listed
- Sunlight Resistant
- VW-1 Rated
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in USA